1.Arrival and Departure: Arrival at the villa (unless otherwise advised to you in writing) should be after 4.00pm local time. The property must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Vacating after 10.00am may incur charges equivalent to one days accommodation cost.
2. Cancellation: In the event that you cancel your confirmed booking, the following cancellation charges will apply:-
|Period before departure||Cancellation Charge|
|More than two months||Deposit|
|Between one and two months||50% of rental cost|
|Less than one month||100% of rental cost|
3. Force Majeure: The owners of the property or their agents will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following:- Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical or Weather problems to Transport, Aircraft Grounding, Closure of Airports or Ports, Weather or any other event(s) beyond the owners control.
4. Security Deposit: A deposit of £100 will be held, and is payable at the time of booking, against loss or damage occasioned by the use of the property, by the parties to this agreement. The costs for any damage or breakages, except minor ones are renters legal responsibility, and will be payable on demand to ourselves or our Management Company. The security deposit will be refunded after a satisfactory status report has been received from our Management Company.
5. Telephone: The property is provided with a telephone, which allows free incoming calls, plus free use for local and emergency (911) calls only. All outgoing long distance and international calls are to be paid for by the rental client occupying the property at the date the call is placed.
6. Swimming Pool: The property has a swimming pool and the owners and agents do not accept liability for injury or death, howsoever caused, as a result of use of the pool. Guests are specifically asked to supervise children at all times, as the pool is around five feet deep. Guests must also exercise care on wet surfaces.
7. Insurance Cover: Guests are required to have appropriate travel/holiday insurance for the period of the holiday.
8. Changes to Booking: Any changes to a confirmed booking cannot be guaranteed by the owners. Depending upon the nature of the changes, additional charges may be payable by you.
9. Payment: A £100.00 per week deposit must be enclosed with the booking form. If full payment is not received 10 weeks prior to departure, the owners reserve the right to consider the booking as cancelled. In that event, the scale of cancellation charges above could be applied. Bookings made within 10 weeks of departure require full payment, returned with the booking form.
10. The Accommodation: The property cannot be sub-let, or assigned. Only the persons shown on the booking form are permitted to stay in the property. No pets, animals or smoking permitted.
11. Jurisdiction: Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. Property Management: Any matters relating to the property during your stay may be referred to our local representative, whose details will be supplied to you prior to departure.
|Table of Contents||About the villa||Plan of the villa||Photo Tour||Prices||Enquiry Form||Contact us|